Register now for immediate access to this program.Register Now
$40 for Non-Members
December 11, 2018
Ohio Physical Therapy Association
Uses for kettlebells should not be limited to only swinging or limited to the high level strength athletes. Learn a variety of exercises and their implication for improving motor control, balance, strength, and endurance in the physical therapy setting.
By the end of the webinar, the attendees will be able to
1. Explain how the nature of a kettlebell (KB) is different to other forms of resistance training.
2. Define the differences of a KB deadlift, KB swing, KB clean+jerk, KB snatch.
3. Explain how to properly progress the KB deadlift, KB swing, KB clean+jerk, KB snatch.
4. Explain the steps and progressions of the KB arm bar and the KB Turkish Get Up.
5. Explain different variations and positions of KB weighted carries.
6. Understand how to incorporate the various different types of KB exercises in to clinical practice for lower body, upper body, and spine injuries.
Program Titles and Supporting Materials
This program contains the following components:
If applicable, you may obtain credit in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously for this program (see pending/approved list below). If electing credit for this program, registrants in jurisdictions not listed below will receive a Certificate of Completion that may or may not meet credit requirements in other jurisdictions. Where applicable, credit will be only awarded to a paid registrant completing all the requirements of the program as determined by the selected accreditation authority.
Click on jurisdiction for specific details:
- Alabama Chapter, APTA
- APTA of Maryland
- Arizona PTA
- Indiana Chapter, APTA
- MN BPT
- Montana Chapter, APTA
- Ohio PTA
- South Carolina PTA
How to Attend
Join the self-paced program from your office, home, or hotel room using a computer and high speed internet connection. You may start and stop the program at your convenience, continue where you left off, and review supporting materials as often as you like. Please note: Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari for best results.
You may access this course on a computer or mobile device with high speed internet (iPhones require iOS 10 or higher). Recommended browsers are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.